ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN
Admissions are open NOW for the session starting from September 2, 2015 for Grades K to 8 (boys and girls). We have separate classes for boys and girls from Grade 4 to Grade 8.
Address: 43 Railside Road, North York, Toronto, ON M3A 3L9
Tel: (647) 784-7709 or (416) 285-5999 or (416) 887-8646
- FEES: $2,500 annual (or Pre Authorized Debit payment of $250/month for 10 months)
- Registration fee: $50 (once)
- Books & Supplies: $185 (One academic session)
- Bus Fare: $100/month (for 10 months) depending on the distance and availability.
Requirement of admission;
- Student Enrollment Application Form (Apply online now for 2015-2016 session).
- Proof of birth (birth certificate, passport, landing document, or citizenship card)
- Updated Immunization Card
- Most recent report card of the student.
- Visit on or after August 18, 2016 for payments and registration. Accepting online registration now.
– Partial scholarship may be provided to needy parents and deserving students. Meet the Principal to discuss special accommodations.
– We are requesting affluent parents to pay above the fees so that every student can be accommodated.